Enjoying a lunch with family at Dagi Abhinaya will provide an unforgettable and unforgettable experience. Before enjoying lunch, you and your family will be spoiled by walking around the Borobudur Temple area to Bukit Dagi.This moment will certainly be a happy moment with your family.
Become a pride for you and your family to enjoy Elephant safaris in the Borobudur area. How not, the reliefs about the Elephant are also carved on the walls of the Borobudur Temple. There are even touching stories that inspire and we can emulate the reliefs.
Even after enjoying lunch, you will be treated to other Activities Based on Relief, namely Making Pottery (Pottery Art) or Batik (Batik Art). This activity is also carved in the reliefs of the Borobudur Temple.
- 11.00 : Arrive at Borobudur
- 11.00 – 11.15 : Elephant Relief Story Telling
- 11.15 – 11.45 : Feeding Elephant and Photo Session
- 11.45 – 11.50 : Heading to Dagi Hill
- 11.50 – 12.05 : Dagi Story Telling
- 12.05 – 13.05 : Traditional Lunch
- 13.05 – 13.35 : Batik Art / Pottery Art, Story Telling
- Traditional Lunch
- Batik Art / Pottery Art
- Profesional Guide
- Photo Session